- Our Commitment To You
- Defining Personal Information
- What Kind Of Personal Information We Collect
In order for us to provide you with our Products and/or Services and to operate in an efficient and effective manner by providing you with the best service possible, we need to collect relevant personal information from you. The personal information collected by us may include (but is not limited to) the following:-
– contact information such as your name, date of birth, identification supporting documents (including NRIC or passport number), gender, nationality and race, preferred language, current private and/or business address, installation address, telephone or mobile phone number, fax number, email address
– your credit card information and bank account details
- When And How We Collect Your Personal Information?
We may collect personal information directly from you when you:-
– communicate with us (for example when you submit an application form to receive our newsletter, or when you contact us for any enquiries)
– enter into or participate in any competitions, contests or loyalty programmes run/organised by us
– register interest and/or request for information of (through our online portals or other available channels) or subscribe to our Products and/or Services
– respond to any marketing materials we send out
– commence a business relationship with us (for example, as a service provider/business partner)
– visit or browse our websites
– lodge a complaint with us
– provide feedback to us (for example via our websites or in hard copy)
Other than personal information obtained from you directly (as detailed above), we may also obtain your personal information from third parties we deal with or are connected with you (credit reference agencies or financial institutions), and from such other sources where you have given your consent for the disclosure of information relating to you, and/or where otherwise lawfully permitted.
- How We Use Your Personal Information
– to verify your identity
– to assess and process your application(s) /request(s) for our Products and/or Services
– to provide you with the Products and/or Services you have requested
– to keep in contact with you and provide you with any information you have requested
– to engage in business transactions in respect of Products and/or Services to be offered and provided to you
– to establish and better manage any business relationship we may have with you
– to process any communications you send us (for example, answering any queries and dealing with any complaints and feedbacks)
– to conduct marketing activities (for example, market research)
– to maintain records required for security, claims or other legal purposes
– to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
for any other purposes that is required or permitted by any law, regulations, guidelines and/or relevant regulatory authorities
- Disclosure of Your Personal Information
As a part of providing you with our Products and/or Services and the management and/or operation of the same, we may be required or need to disclose information about you to the following third parties:
– law enforcement agencies
– government agencies
– companies and/or organisations that act as our agents, contractors, service providers and/or professional advisers
– companies and/or organisations that assist us in processing and/or otherwise fulfilling transactions and providing you with Products and/or Services that you have requested or subscribed for
– our business associates and other parties for purposes that are related to the purpose of collecting and using your personal information
– other parties in respect of whom you have given your express or implied consent subject at all times to any laws (including regulations, guidelines and/or obligations) applicable to Zues Event Sdn Bhd.
- Direct Marketing
We may use your personal information to provide you with information about our and third party services and/or products, which may be of interest to or benefit you, except where otherwise requested or notified by you.
In certain instances, we may disclose your personal information to our preferred merchants and strategic partners. We take reasonable steps to ensure that our agreements with our merchants and/or strategic partners include appropriate privacy and confidentiality obligations.
- What If Personal Information Provided By You Is Incomplete?
Where indicated (for example in registration/application forms), it is obligatory to provide your personal information to us to enable us to process your application for our Products and/or Services. Should you decline to provide such obligatory personal information, we may not be able to process your application or provide you with our Products and/or Services.
- Your Rights To Access And Correct Your Personal Information
We can assist you to access and correct your personal information held by us.
Where you wish to have access to your personal information in our possession, or where you are of the opinion that such personal information held by us is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or where relevant, not up-to-date, you may make a request to us by emailing [email protected]. You should quote your name, address and phone/account number and provide brief details of the information you want a copy of in any such request. We shall charge a processing fee for searching for and providing you with access to your personal information to cover administration costs.
We will use reasonable efforts to comply with your request to access or correct your personal information within 21 days of receiving your request and the relevant processing fee.
Please note that we may have to withhold access to your personal information in certain situations, for example when we are unable to confirm your identity or where information requested for is of a confidential commercial nature or in the event we receive repeated requests for the same information. Nevertheless, we will notify you of the reasons for not being able to accede to your request.
- Your Obligations
You are responsible for providing accurate and complete information to us about yourself and any other person whose personal information you provide us and for updating this personal information as and when it becomes incorrect or out of date by emailing [email protected] This obligation is a condition to the provision of our Products and/or Services to you and/or any other person authorised or permitted by you or your organisation/company to use the Products and/or Services.
- Online Dealings With Zues Event Sdn Bhd
We collect information about your use of our websites from cookies. Cookies are packets of information stored in your computer which assist your website navigation by customizing site information tailored to your needs. Cookies in themselves do not identify the individual user, just the computer used. You are not obliged to accept cookies. If you are concerned, you can set your computer either to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. However, rejection of cookies may affect your use of our websites as we will be unable to personalize aspects of your use of the website.
Links to Third Party Websites
- Transfer Of Your Personal Information Outside Malaysia
It may be necessary for us to transfer your personal information outside Malaysia if any of our service providers or strategic partners (“overseas entities”) who are involved in providing part of Zues Event Sdn. Bhd. Products and/or Services are located in countries outside Malaysia or if you use the Products and/or Services from a country other than Malaysia. You consent to us transferring your personal information outside Malaysia in these instances. We shall take reasonable steps to ensure that any such overseas entities are contractually bound not to use your personal information for any reason other than to provide the Products and/or Services they are contracted by us to provide and to adequately safeguard your personal information.
- Our Contact Details